Gain greater convenience, get competitive rates and flexible choices tailored to you with Cornerstone Credit Union's deposit accounts.
- Easy access
- Transfer funds to your Cornerstone Checking and other accounts
- Balances earn dividends
- Accumulate savings for other investments, such as money markets and certificates
- For peace of mind, your deposits are federally insured 1
- Debit/ATM cards available 2
- Regular savings accounts require an initial deposit of $25
You don’t have to settle for just one savings account. Money experts agree that setting up accounts to stash tax money away for taxes or for an important event in your life is one of the best ways to save. We can set up multiple savings accounts for you within your same membership. Ask us for details. Your deposit in a regular Savings Account represents your ownership — or your share — in Cornerstone Credit Union.
1 Your deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), with an added safety net of private insurance (Excess Share Insurance/ESI) for an additional $250,000. This is the highest combination of federal and private insurance available to consumers.
2 Certain conditions and restrictions may apply for issuance of ATM cards.