If you are deciding what to do with some of your hard-earned cash, two options to consider are Money Market Accounts and Certificates of Deposit. Both types of accounts help you save while you also benefit from important features.
Money Market Account
Grow your savings safely with access and liquidity. For ready access to your investments or long-term savings, invest in a Cornerstone Credit Union federally insured Money Market Account and enjoy maximum earning power.
Cornerstone CU’s Market Accounts is an ideal spot for savings in which you need occasional access — for example, tuition or property tax payments, or in case of an emergency, your rainy day fund.
- Write up to three free checks monthly ($250 minimum)
- Easy access 24/7 to your funds:
- By Check
- CU-Branch (online banking) transfers
- CU-Mobile (mobile banking) transfers
- Phone via EARS (audio response) transfers
- 24/7 transfer access by contacting a CCU representative
Your deposits are insured up to a combined $500,000 — your first $250,000 is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), and additional funds, up to $250,000, are privately insured by Excess Share Insurance (ESI).
Open a federal insured Money Market Account today!
Certificates of Deposit
For a secure investment and a highly competitive return, look into a Cornerstone Credit Union Certificate of Deposit (CD). Give us the opportunity to match your investment to that special event in your life – home purchase, wedding, education, or retirement.
- Match your terms with your specific savings goals
- Low minimum deposits, from just $1,000, so you can get started right away
- Terms from 90 days to 5 years
- Jumbo Certificates ($100,000 minimum) earn the best possible rate of return
- CCU CD can be used as collateral for a CCU loan
Safe Investment: Deposits are insured up to $500,000. The National Credit Union Administration [NCUA] federally insures the first $250,000, and Excess Share Insurance [ESI] privately insures the next $250,000. This is the highest combination of federal and private insurance available to consumers.
Call or stop by today and let us help you safely and easily transfer your investments.