Choose Cornerstone Today!
Join Cornerstone Credit Union and experience the credit union difference, offering you financial solutions for every stage of your life.
Applying is easy. You are eligible for membership if you live or work in Boone, Bureau, Carroll, JoDaviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside, or Winnebago counties in Illinois; or Green or Rock counties in Wisconsin. Membership is also open to family members of current Cornerstone CU members.
Apply for membership online right now or stop by a Cornerstone CU Service Center and open a primary savings account with a minimum deposit of $25. As long as you maintain this minimum deposit, you'll be a member-owner for life.
Please provide the following:
- A valid [unexpired] state-issued driver's license or state-issued identification card.
- If your address is different from one shown on your Driver’s License or State-ID Card, proof of address is required (a utility bill showing your current address is acceptable).
- Any two  of the following forms of valid [unexpired] identification:
- U.S. Government Issued Passport
- U.S. Government Issued Military Card
- Social Security Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Credit Card
- Health Insurance Card