Debit /ATM Card
On the go and need cash? Your best choice is a Cornerstone Credit Union Visa® Debit Card. Whether you take full advantage of a Cornerstone Credit Union Checking Account or only have a Cornerstone CU savings account, the Debit Card is a perfect 24/7 money access companion.
Cornerstone Credit Union now offers debit cards with chip technology. The embedded computer chip provides more security and wider international acceptance.
Your card will be replaced with a new chip card as your current card expires. Once your new card arrives, be sure to activate it for use and then destroy your old card. Click here to learn more about the new Debit Chip Cards.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No finance charges
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Accepted at more than 14 million merchants the worldwide
- Accepted at ATM locations worldwide showing the Cirrus® logo
- Added protection with Visa’s Zero Liability protection, which protects you from fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
- Use as a debit card
- Purchases are deducted directly from checking. Keep your receipt for easy record keeping. Track your spending online at CU-Branch. A detailed transaction list also appears on your monthly checking account statement.
- Use as an ATM card
- Gain access to your money on your own terms. Use a CCU-Owned ATM for FREE withdrawals, inquiries and transfers. For added savings find one of more than 4,800 surcharge-free ATMs through the nationwide Surcharge-Free Alliance One ATM Network.
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit/ATM Card?
- Contact our Fraud Center immediately 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (800) 472-3272, then press 2.
* No card fee for new accounts, or for members within 30-days prior to the card expiration date. There is a $10 per-card fee to cover the cost of reissue for orders prior to this date.