On the go and need cash? Your best choice is a Cornerstone Credit Union Visa® Debit Card. Whether you take full advantage of a Cornerstone Credit Union Checking Account or only have a Cornerstone CU savings account, the Debit Card is a perfect 24/7 money access companion.
Cornerstone Credit Union now offers debit cards with chip technology. The embedded computer chip provides more security and wider international acceptance.
Your card will be replaced with a new chip card as your current card expires. Once your new card arrives, be sure to activate it for use and then destroy your old card.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No finance charges
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Accepted at more than 14 million merchants the worldwide
- Accepted at ATM locations worldwide showing the Cirrus® logo
- Added protection with Visa’s Zero Liability protection, which protects you from fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
- CardValet Quick Reference Guide - Control card usage and spending on the go. Download the mobile app from the Apple® app store or Google™ Play and enter your CCU debit card info.
Use as a debit card
Purchases are deducted directly from checking. Keep your receipt for easy record keeping. Track your spending using our online banking site. A detailed transaction list also appears on your monthly checking account statement.
Use as an ATM card
Gain access to your money on your own terms. Use a CCU-Owned ATM for FREE withdrawals, inquiries and transfers. For added savings find one of more than 4,800 surcharge-free ATMs through the nationwide Surcharge-Free Alliance One ATM Network
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit/ATM Card?
Contact our Fraud Center immediately 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (800) 472-3272, then press 2.
* No card fee for new accounts, or for members within 30-days prior to the card expiration date. There is a $10 per-card fee to cover the cost of reissue for orders prior to this date.