On the go and need cash? Your best choice is a Cornerstone Credit Union Visa® Debit Card. Whether you take full advantage of a Cornerstone Credit Union Checking Account or only have a Cornerstone CU savings account, the Debit Card is a perfect 24/7 money access companion.
Cornerstone Credit Union now offers debit cards with chip technology. The embedded computer chip provides more security and wider international acceptance.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No finance charges
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Accepted at more than 14 million merchants the worldwide
- Accepted at ATM locations worldwide showing the Cirrus® logo
- Added protection with Visa’s Zero Liability protection, which protects you from fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
- CardValet Quick Reference Guide - Control card usage and spending on the go. Download the mobile app from the Apple® app store or Google™ Play and enter your CCU debit card info.
Use as a debit card
Purchases are deducted directly from checking. Keep your receipt for easy record keeping. Track your spending using our online banking site. A detailed transaction list also appears on your monthly checking account statement.
Use as an ATM card
Gain access to your money on your own terms. Use a CCU-Owned ATM for FREE withdrawals, inquiries and transfers. For added savings find one of more than 4,800 surcharge-free ATMs through the nationwide Surcharge-Free Alliance One ATM Network
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit/ATM Card?
Contact our Fraud Center immediately 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (800) 472-3272, then press 2.
IMPORTANT News for when you Travel
Let Cornerstone Credit Union know where and when you will be traveling so we can note your plans in our system. This way you will avoid Debit Card access interruptions on your trip. Call us or send us a message via your online banking page and we'll keep you on your merry way.
* No card fee for new accounts, or for members within 30-days prior to the card expiration date. There is a $30 per-card fee to cover the cost of reissue for orders prior to this date.