1. Affordable Loans
4. Low-interest Rewards Credit Card
Join online here. We believe you'll appreciate the credit union difference, offering personalized financial solutions and rock solid advice.
In addition to providing better rates, lower fees and affordable services to help you achieve a financially stable lifestyle, at Cornerstone Credit Union, we are committed to supporting programs and not-for-profit organizations that make a positive impact in the communities we serve.
Your financial security is important and we take several precautions to ensure your information is secure. To access your accounts, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. You must enter your Logon ID and a Security Code to gain access. As a security precaution, we store your Security Code in our database in an encrypted format that even we cannot decode
Applying is easy. You are eligible for membership if you live or work in Boone, Bureau, Carroll, JoDaviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside, or Winnebago counties in Illinois; or Green or Rock counties in Wisconsin. Membership is also open to family members of current Cornerstone CU members.
You can also stop by a Cornerstone CU Service Center and open a primary savings account with a minimum deposit of $25. As long as you maintain this minimum deposit, you'll be a member-owner for life.
You will need to provide the following:
- A valid [unexpired] state-issued driver's license or state-issued identification card.
- If your address is different from one shown on your Driver’s License or State-ID Card, proof of address is required (a utility bill showing your current address is acceptable).
- Any two  of the following forms of valid [unexpired] identification:
- U.S. Government Issued Passport
- U.S. Government Issued Military Card
- Social Security Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Credit Card
- Health Insurance Card
Take a moment to surf our site for more solutions, services and advantages. Let us know if you require more information or assistance.
for our Solutions services brochure.